Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW & new TRANSFER SCOOP*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have bean STRESSED out today, [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] had a SLEEP over last night and good job she did as when I WOKE up and went down to my TRICYCLE I found I had gone SOFT and was looking LIMP. Lucky Kellie FIDDLED with my NUTS and BLEW me nice and HARD and my TRICYCLE'S tyre was FIT to go. I always get a bit NERVOUS along NEW Church Road as I remember the time Dick Tight RAMMED me up my REAR end and I've never been able to SIT down the same since. Anyway I arrived at the Cliftonville without any further MISHAP and had a DECISION to make, LARGE Full English or LARGE Full English with an EXTRA Sausage. I know I shouldn't but I can't say NO to a nice EXTRA large SAUSAGE.

I was SITTING there TUCKING in when my SAUCE arrived BREATHLESS with EXCITEMENT , by the way he WALKED I knew he had something BIG for me and he didn't DISAPPOINT , apparently the LAPDOG Barber's NEW nickname behind his back is CORBYN on account of him DRESSING like the NEW Labour leader and he HATES it and has THREATENED to SACK anyone caught calling him it.

My SAUCE then said we were in the RUNNING for a new SINGING from Shrewsbury and apparently if Fulham offer £5million plus the Michael JACKSON statue for DUNK then that DEAL is definitely DONE.

With that BOMBSHELL my SAUCE disappeared into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I finished WIPING my PLATE clean with my BREAD before leaving for HOME.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
I have bean STRESSED out today, [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] had a SLEEP over last night and good job she did as when I WOKE up and went down to my TRICYCLE I found I had gone SOFT and was looking LIMP. Lucky Kellie FIDDLED with my NUTS and BLEW me nice and HARD and my TRICYCLE'S tyre was FIT to go. I always get a bit NERVOUS along NEW Church Road as I remember the time Dick Tight RAMMED me up my REAR end and I've never been able to SIT down the same since. Anyway I arrived at the Cliftonville without any further MISHAP and had a DECISION to make, LARGE Full English or LARGE Full English with an EXTRA Sausage. I know I shouldn't but I can't say NO to a nice EXTRA large SAUSAGE.

I was SITTING there TUCKING in when my SAUCE arrived BREATHLESS with EXCITEMENT , by the way he WALKED I knew he had something BIG for me and he didn't DISAPPOINT , apparently the LAPDOG Barber's NEW nickname behind his back is CORBYN on account of him DRESSING like the NEW Labour leader and he HATES it and has THREATENED to SACK anyone caught calling him it.

My SAUCE then said we were in the RUNNING for a new SINGING from Shrewsbury and apparently if Fulham offer £5million plus the Michael JACKSON statue for DUNK then that DEAL is definitely DONE.

With that BOMBSHELL my SAUCE disappeared into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I finished WIPING my PLATE clean with my BREAD before leaving for HOME.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

You're becoming rather indiscreet my little love bugle :blush:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest is posting to himself, nothing new there then

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Excited about the statue , I wonder where BLOMM will have it ERECTED .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here