Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
FC Zurich.

Good luck with that then Zurich :facepalm:

Will be keeping an eye out on their results

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Being half Swiss I heard this this morning on the Swiss Internet radio, they mentioned a lot about Liverpool and Leverkusen, but not very much about his time at the Albion. It was kind of brushed aside as if to say, it just didn't work out move on. FC Zürich go through managers like I do a bag of Haribo unless SH can get them into the top three he'll be gone again !!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good for him. He should have learnt a lot from his experience with us.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Haha, he depresses me so much.

Absolutely USELESS. What a shower of sh1te he was.

He only did one good thing which was teaching Dunk how to score.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There are many reasons for his abject failure here, and this wouldn't be the primary one, but for me whenever he spoke he sounded like the most downbeat, morose, unenthusiastic, uninspiring character imaginable. A total charisma-free zone. A malignant, dark, swirling vortex that drained all energy and life from the immediate surrounding area. It was essentially like having Eeyore as manager.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
There are many reasons for his abject failure here, and this wouldn't be the primary one, but for me whenever he spoke he sounded like the most downbeat, morose, unenthusiastic, uninspiring character imaginable. A total charisma-free zone. A malignant, dark, swirling vortex that drained all energy and life from the immediate surrounding area. It was essentially like having Eeyore as manager.

:lolol: Hey... I like Eeyore, in all seriousness though.. Yeah he was useless here but good luck to him, hope it works out.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
:lolol: Hey... I like Eeyore, in all seriousness though.. Yeah he was useless here but good luck to him, hope it works out.

He WAS exceedingly dull.

I'd actually stopped watching anything Hyypia related on player as I could no longer put myself through it.

How anyone can sit opposite him for an hour in an interview and want to employ him is beyond me.

Not withstanding the fact that he was utterly clueless and completely out of his depth.

Thank **** he had the morale courage and self awareness to just walk away. Otherwise we'd be playing Gillingham or Scunthorpe this weekend.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A truly truly decent and honorable man who waived his right to compensation and did the best he could under limited circumstances. David Burke and his spreadsheet anyone? Selling Ulloa right before the season without a replacement identified? He did get us Tex and he wanted to walk away sooner BUT THE CLUB WANTED HIM TO STAY.

That said he was out of his depth, Jones and Hughton just about got us out the shit.

But Sami I do wish you well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it will be mostly nil then
whatever I wish him and them luck

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have a lot of respect for a man who can acknowledge we would only continue to struggle under his guidance and refuse a payoff. Wish him all the best.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I have a lot of respect for a man who can acknowledge we would only continue to struggle under his guidance and refuse a payoff. Wish him all the best.

This

He could of stayed until he got a big pay off, Yes it went horribly wrong for him with us but hopefully he has learnt from his mistakes and not all his own doing the-club didn't help, so good luck to him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here