Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Get a smaller phone?

I've got the smallest iPhone though?

I typically carry my man-purse, phone, shades in the summer, keys, ipod and depending on my day/if I'm travelling an iPad and possibly moisturiser. Unless I wear cargo-pants I will need a bag to carry this lot around. Pockets are just not practical I'm afraid.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He should have just worn a coat with multiple and bigger pockets.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can see how this situation developed. I am reminded of Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can see how this situation developed. I am reminded of Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

I've had the 2 items nonsense a few times but only ever on Easyjet. Thankfully it's never got to the taser stage though.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
At last something being done about these selfish feckers that try to get more and more hand luggage on to a plane without paying for it :tosser:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He should be more concerned at the extra charge EasyJet are going to invoice him,for his tasering. Couldn't see it on their list of add-ons but I'm sure it won't be cheap.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've had the 2 items nonsense a few times but only ever on Easyjet. Thankfully it's never got to the taser stage though.

You've obviously never flown Ryanair then. *Michael O'Leary is alerted by urgent message and takes great pleasure in personally administering savage beatings to both passenger and staff member involved in any such unseemly fracas over baggage allowances.

* there is no intent to besmirch any person either living, dead or Michael O'Leary

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've got the smallest iPhone though?

I typically carry my man-purse, phone, shades in the summer, keys, ipod and depending on my day/if I'm travelling an iPad and possibly moisturiser. Unless I wear cargo-pants I will need a bag to carry this lot around. Pockets are just not practical I'm afraid.

....and your tampons ;)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Flew with Monarch recently and they were more than happy with the second bag. If there is a problem the airline should really sort it before boarding.
Part of the militant in me would be secretly proud to be tasered as long as it did not hurt- which I suspect it would and did not lead to prosecution which I also suspect it would!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here