Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
People in Canada can't mention coffee without mentioning Tim Horton's yet there's no mention of it here at all. I think the OP needs a new dictaphone.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That's the main point here, I think. I can only really speak for myself but I'm pretty sure that most men's penises are in front of their scrotal sack, not behind.

Assuming he was standing facing the explosion, surely his penis would therefore sustain far more damage than his testes. And if he was facing away from it, I suspect that his buttocks would have absorbed at least some of the impact before his balls were hit so badly that they actually became detached. His version of events just doesn't make sense.

But - I did once meet someone whose balls were SHOT off in WW2, at Monte Cassino. Maybe that's what he meant to say but he got confused.
Perhaps he was astride a very small bomb and his nob is also very small so the upward explosion only hit his knackers and not his penis..

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
He might have been running & in mid stride when a bomb in the ground/land mine exploded beneath him & blew his balls off but missed his nob because it was swinging in the opposite direction due to the momentum of his running at the exact moment of explosion.

The only possible flaw in this theory, is the question of what set the bomb off, if he didn't stand on it.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So to confirm, is ball-scratching and coffee drinking banned for the rest of the day, it seems a bit strange to have a dedicated time-slot for it.

2 hours for ball-scratching does seem excessive, I suggest all the members of the Canada Post Corporation should be checked out immediately for some medical condition.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't believe any bomb has been built that could just blow off two testicles, and no other body part. The applicant is clearly a liar, and yet there is no mention of reference checking. If it was me, that's the first thing I would do after interviewing this chap

This is sound advice; someone called Stumpy probably knows what he's talking about

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hang on here...he mentioned his balls were blown off...he never mentioned that his penis wasn't blown off...therefore he could be telling the truth that his balls were blown off....mind you,there are people would like their penis blown....

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I'm rather concerned he wasn't asked about his employment history, honesty, integrity etc. The idea of employing someone in a trusted environment such as the post office based purely on allergies and military service is a bit weird.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
This is factually incorrect. As a longstanding member of the British Empire Tea became the mandatory drink for Post Office staff and remains so today

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A guy goes into the Canada Post Office to apply for a job.

Caffeine allergy can give you delusions and hallucinations so maybe he imagined the whole thing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
To blow off his testicles, the bomb would really blow off the entire bottom half of his body. I just can't see them saving the legs but not the testicles. Either way, it's highly suspicious and hiring him without thorough reference checking would be irresponsible

Are you speaking from experience, I have to guess there has to be a reason for calling yourself Stumpy :)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
To blow off his testicles, the bomb would really blow off the entire bottom half of his body. I just can't see them saving the legs but not the testicles. Either way, it's highly suspicious and hiring him without thorough reference checking would be irresponsible

I agree. I suspect that he was either born without them or they were bitten off during a sado-masochistic encounter that went a little further than anticipated.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hmmm. I think the joke could be improved if you pointed out up front that Canada Post Office is also known as Postes Canada for us bi-linguists (oooh missus). Also, that it was formerly known as Royal Mail Canada so as to avoid any confusion for us old-timers.

In addition, I notice that the CPO hours are listed as 8 to 4. At least in the metropolitan Ottawa CPOs, the opening hours are 8 to 5, so Shirley some mistake here?

:moo:
How to ruin a joke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here