NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Naylor is right ,that is good news for us. He is probably the best centre forward in the league. Look at his scoring record. Better than anyone else I would think in this league.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
the Rovers striker missed Tuesday night's draw with Cardiff City with an ankle injury picked up against Huddersfield at the weekend, and is likely to miss out on the south coast clash.

The club will leave it until the last possible moment to see if Rhodes is fit for a return to action, but he won't be rushed back too soon.

Read more at http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/articl...ers-brighton-2634876.aspx#eXHfQIZACj7J7LjU.99

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Douglas Costa. Clarke Carlisle (there must be a place called Clarke somewhere).

Lewis (in scotland) Dunk(irk) (also in scotland). Does that mean Dunk is off to Celtic?

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Barry Horne of Africa.

Also...does anyone know the 2 players from Aston Villa's European Cup winning team, who were named after an area of Manchester ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Gary Brazil.

Not the Manchester/Villa thing, not an outburst, Tourette's style,but someone who's two names are both places.

Gary, Indiana, in case you were wondering.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not bothered either way tbh.

Would i be right in thinking he, like many other 'one of the best strikers in the division', Rhodes has got very little out of the Albion.

I'm now struggling to think of other examples to prove my point, but I'm still going with the theory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here