Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murphy

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've seen this question asked a couple of times in threads on here, but no answer yet (not that I've seen anyway). So - why didn't Murphy's arrival warrant an e-mail? I had one for Hunemeier, then complete silence until the e-mail for Goldson.

Anybody any ideas?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I've seen this question asked a couple of times in threads on here, but no answer yet (not that I've seen anyway). So - why didn't Murphy's arrival warrant an e-mail? I had one for Hunemeier, then complete silence until the e-mail for Goldson.

Anybody any ideas?

I hadn't realised that but I for one, and I can tell you, am very excited about his arrival.

WELCOME JAMIE AND BEST OF LUCK !

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Anybody any ideas?

Oversight is my hunch.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hadn't realised that but I for one, and I can tell you, am very excited about his arrival.

WELCOME JAMIE AND BEST OF LUCK !
Yes, I knew his arrival wasn't just a rumour on NSC - him coming on at Huddersfield after 81 minutes was a bit of a giveaway - but still, why no e-mail from the club? Every other incoming transfer - e-mails sent. Just not one for Murphy.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes, I knew his arrival wasn't just a rumour on NSC - him coming on at Huddersfield after 81 minutes was a bit of a giveaway - but still, why no e-mail from the club? Every other incoming transfer - e-mails sent. Just not one for Murphy.

Maybe one to ask Insider? :shrug:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

Anybody any ideas?

I did have the irrational thought that because it had been announced on here with bells and whistles they didn't think they need bother with the email (not that all of our support reads NSC of course). Didn't it happen very late in the evening and so maybe all the emailers at the Albion had gone home...or someone forgot to press the send button.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Anybody any ideas?

Probably just that the person who normally 'presses the send button' on club emails had the day off on holiday.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Club press officer Paul Camillin. Posts as Insider on the Ask The Club forum on NSC.
Cheers - thanks for that.

I think I've reconciled myself to the 'Someone forgot/couldn't be bothered/turned the lights off and went home' theory now. Hope nobody forgot to press 'send' on the registration documents; even though we're much better this season than last, can do without a points deduction!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here