Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anybody else finding this dick swinging competition between NSC and Naylor #Cringe?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Honestly it seems like every single day one of the two twitter accounts are making some thinly veiled or obnoxious comment to one another. You know if you spent less time swinging your dicks in each others faces and more time on supplying the actual rumours instead of throwing out shit riddles every once in a while everyone would be much better off for it. Except for your dicks of course, but maybe they deserve a rest.

:thumbsup:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I don't see where the animosity towards Andy Naylor has any grounds as he is just a journo doing his job almost certainly with his hands tied behind his back.;

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Honestly it seems like every single day one of the two twitter accounts are making some thinly veiled or obnoxious comment to one another.
I don't look at either twitter account, but isn't NSC just supposed to be a fun forum, that's free, and a free for all - whereas Naylor is supposed to be a professional, working for a Newspaper that's sold? I'd think he should keep it in his pants.

I don't see where the animosity towards Andy Naylor has any grounds as he is just a journo doing his job almost certainly with his hands tied behind his back.;
If just doing his job means talking shit and claiming exclusives that aren't exclusive, then you're right, that's all he's doing, but it's not a job I like, so I choose to criticise. I think he could report on our football better, and be less of a dick. Only my opinion, of course.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does dick swinging involve swinging the scrotum as well as the elephant trunk?

If so, fair play.

I once witnessed a game of bell-end conkers... Now that's a sport that I could see catching on...!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, I did which is why I (believe I) stopped.

I imagine this has been posted today because you believe it has been going on today. I'd disagree. There have been two likely interactions, and I don't think either have been as you describe or may have taken them....

1. [tweet]634305581487140864[/tweet]

I'm agreeing with Naylor that many are being far too dismissive of Fulham's interest in Dunk. I wasn't criticising his article as it's the club that said "we won't sell to a rival", something I've heard directly also.

2. [tweet]634405868625375234[/tweet]

Someone else made it a Naylor v NSC thing. All I was doing was adding some extra information I'd heard about possible clubs for Rea.

I even defended Naylor several times on these very pages when others were laying the boot into him for the "Zamora won't come to Brighton" stuff because, as I said then, I'd had the same messaging he had and I'm sure I'd have written pretty much what he had if my job were to churn out Albion copy all day every day.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Honestly it seems like every single day one of the two twitter accounts are making some thinly veiled or obnoxious comment to one another. You know if you spent less time swinging your dicks in each others faces and more time on supplying the actual rumours instead of throwing out shit riddles every once in a while everyone would be much better off for it. Except for your dicks of course, but maybe they deserve a rest.

:thumbsup:

Source?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Is the way of world.

Journalist threatened by the online world where their exclusivity of opinion has disappeared.

Bloggers and forum posters find themselves with an audience of three and consider themselves to be journalists.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Dick Swinging Twitter

One of these words is an odd one out - see if you can guess which one ???

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

A) He's terrible at said job and in reality a print journalist is a dinosaur in this modern world

B) He's only doing his job with his hands tied behind his back because he fell out with the club hierarchy and now has no inside track with the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here