Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry Chart

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just heard that an old friend of mine who I havent been able to contact for some months passed away and his funeral was to day. Some people may have known him Terry (Gooding) Chart an old Brightonian who moved to Guildford some years ago and was best known fo being the partner of Vi an old pub landlady. He was a season ticket holder from 1948 umtil very recently. RIP Terry.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just heard that an old friend of mine who I havent been able to contact for some months passed away and his funeral was to day. Some people may have known him Terry (Gooding) Chart an old Brightonian who moved to Guildford some years ago and was best known fo being the partner of Vi an old pub landlady. He was a season ticket holder from 1948 umtil very recently. RIP Terry.

I never had the pleasure of knowing you Terry, but to a fellow long-term Albion season ticket holder R.I.P.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Many in recent times would have seen him in West Lower South end of The Amex, he had white hair and a beard and looked like Capt Birds Eye from the advert.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Many in recent times would have seen him in West Lower South end of The Amex, he had white hair and a beard and looked like Capt Birds Eye from the advert.

Sounds like an old boy I used to chat to in pubs near the station at Brighton, then in recent years bumped into him in Lewes. If it's the same person I believe he worked in the theater and couldn't stand keg beer. RIP Terry.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds like an old boy I used to chat to in pubs near the station at Brighton, then in recent years bumped into him in Lewes. If it's the same person I believe he worked in the theater and couldn't stand keg beer. RIP Terry.

Yes that would be him. Great fellow with very interesting tales of his theatre life, he was a scenery maker.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you tried turning him back on again?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I think by the 10th person telling @HerrTubthumper his comment was unnecessary, he's got the message. I don't think the thread needs anymore band wagon jumpers telling him the same thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Equally worrying to get a thumbs up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here