Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Korea vs South Korea : fight in running

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
It was handbags North fired a shot at a loudspeaker pumping out anti North propaganda , so the south fired a few shells over the border back !!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It won't come to anything 1 never does. Although China and the U.S. are desperate for a proxy war to test their own defences and military capability.

Interesting fact I saw the other day in that there only around 40 odd years that the U.S. hasn't been involved in some form of armed conflict somewhere in the world.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It was handbags North fired a shot at a loudspeaker pumping out anti North propaganda , so the south fired a few shells over the border back !!

I've just heard what was being put out over the loudspeakers. Roughly translated it was 'We're the South Korean, we're the South Korean, we're the South Korean army boys'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It won't come to anything 1 never does. Although China and the U.S. are desperate for a proxy war to test their own defences and military capability.

Interesting fact I saw the other day in that there only around 40 odd years that the U.S. hasn't been involved in some form of armed conflict somewhere in the world.

As I can't remember the sauce so I'm happy to be corrected, but I believe Clinton had got America out of every war George Bush senior had enrolled them in.

If I remember rightly Big Georgie W took office with a clean slate.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
There was an incident involving landmines earlier this month. This sort of thing goes on all the time -- the present incident is trivial compared to the loss of a SK naval vessel and 50 lives a few years ago. Ditto the NK shelling of Yeonpyeong island.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Think how small our poxy island is, we'll be wiped out instantly!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Care to qualify that? 40 years last century, 40 since 1900, 40 years since BC? Oh, hang on.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Care to qualify that? 40 years last century, 40 since 1900, 40 years since BC? Oh, hang on.....
Presumably 40 years since America existed, or became independent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here