Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tour

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have booked this for next Monday at 2.00.

My question is about parking. Can you park at the Amex for free, Also am I right in saying I can park in Coldean (non match day) and walk. The latter is my preferred option if its not chucking it down.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Have booked this for next Monday at 2.00.

My question is about parking. Can you park at the Amex for free, Also am I right in saying I can park in Coldean (non match day) and walk. The latter is my preferred option if its not chucking it down.

Yes park next to the ground

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Thanks guys. Is it pot luck who takes the tours and could it be a former player (Mullery)?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
OK, office staff is fine by me.

If it was to be someone famous I would put on clean underwear.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
When I went a couple of years ago I drove into the main car park and was shown by the security guard to the car park over the railway line by the club shop. The tour was done by a 'regular' member of staff but we did get to see the premier league trophy at a distance because Barclays were having a conference in one of the suites that looks out over the south stand and people were having pictures with it!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Regular member of staff when we did it, but she was excellent (had been doing tours since it opened and was a lifelong fan). You should be allowed into the museum at the end too - it's very good.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
When I went a couple of years ago I drove into the main car park and was shown by the security guard to the car park over the railway line by the club shop. The tour was done by a 'regular' member of staff but we did get to see the premier league trophy at a distance because Barclays were having a conference in one of the suites that looks out over the south stand and people were having pictures with it!

Bridge Car Park not now in use for visitors. Last time I went to Dicks during the week, a couple of weeks ago, was told that. Now Main Car Park, i.e. Bennetts Field.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
OK, office staff is fine by me.

If it was to be someone famous I would put on clean underwear.

I thought it would be a result if you put on any underwear....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here