Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock - in top 5 players in FL

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Not surprising, Baldock has been my stand out player so far. The run on Tuesday was quality, if Messi had done that then Sky would be CREAMING themselves.

Baldock strikes me as a confidence player so this can only fuel his fantastic start to the season.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He looks hungry and aggressive this season. Let's hope he's right.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Not surprising, Baldock has been my stand out player so far. The run on Tuesday was quality, if Messi had done that then Sky would be CREAMING themselves.

Baldock strikes me as a confidence player so this can only fuel his fantastic start to the season.

Baldock's run reminded me of the sort of run I would go on when kicking off in a jumpers for posts game as a kid.

Yes greedy *******!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think he has been a revelation this season and looks like a different player to last season. He makes so many unselfish runs to make himself available to others.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After a completely wasted season here, he's now revelling in playing up front with a genuine strike partner.

Should have been doing this a year ago.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Articles like that are tripe though aren't they? Filled gems like "Middlesbrough is a team that will do well this season." and "Joe Mason could be a very important player for Cardiff." Well no fu[king shit.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have a feeling the goals will begin to flow for him when he gets a couple in quick succession. But no complaints from me when we're winning and he's assisting them!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have a feeling the goals will begin to flow for him when he gets a couple in quick succession. But no complaints from me when we're winning and he's assisting them!

Let's hope so - but long may he continue playing well anyway.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

With you on this. He's been so important to how we've played this season. Defenders must hate playing against him, when involved in a pair, his movement and work rate is excellent. He has had a number of very close efforts this season. I'm still confident that he'll make it into double figures, and wouldn't be surprised if he got 15+.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Just needs to score a few goals now.................

Well yes, and no. Ideally he will score 10-15 this season, but for as long as he is playing a pivotal part in ongoing success it's not a real issue.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we can get north of 30 from our two up top, we'll be flying. It would be about, er, 30 more than we got from 'strikers' last season........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here