Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donate a baseball cap

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are there any specifications as to what they'll accept?

41JpZ6qxY7L._AC_UL200_SR142,200_.jpg

(Flippant response aside, this is another good AITC concept, and I hope it's well supported)

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Are there any specifications as to what they'll accept?

41JpZ6qxY7L._AC_UL200_SR142,200_.jpg

(Flippant response aside, this is another good AITC concept, and I hope it's well supported)

I had a long chat with a homeless Palace fan at the breakfast drop in in Kemptown a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure he'd be very happy. There was a Fulham chap as well. Everything welcome

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ooh, I can definitely help out here. My gf brought back two Barcelona caps from her native city last year for my two lads but they won't wear them because it's Palace colours. It's an excuse to get rid of those ghastly blue and red things from my house.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can I draw your attention to this - http://albioninthecommunity.org.uk/news/albion-fans-asked-to-donate-a-hat-for-the-homeless

All hats gratefully received. I'm pretty sure if everyone could be arsed we could could get quite a few.

Please be arsed.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention ...having had a melanoma removed from my calf last year and shortly to have my 6th basal cell carcinoma removed from various parts of my head and a few other sun related bits of me removed its a subject that i take an interest in..I will be donating a couple of spare ones on Saturday.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Took two with us, my visually impaired partner asked 4 stewards where to hand them in and none of them had a clue.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Many thanks for all the hats. I don't know the final tally yet but it was generous.

You could have had a few more - we had 8 between our group but couldn't find anyone to give them to - one of our group walked all around the ground half an hour before kick off but not a sign of a collection point, with hindsight should we have gone to the Club Shop? didn't see that publicised anywhere.
Anyway, glad that you did get some.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You could have had a few more - we had 8 between our group but couldn't find anyone to give them to - one of our group walked all around the ground half an hour before kick off but not a sign of a collection point, with hindsight should we have gone to the Club Shop? didn't see that publicised anywhere.
Anyway, glad that you did get some.

The table was right by the band stand, almost opposite the club shop.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Likewise. We're in the south stand. Stewards didn't have a clue what we were talking about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here