Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
diana-vickers-attending-the-laurence-olivier-awards-at-the-roh-in-covent-garden_1.jpg

No disrespect Diana, you may be one of Britains favourite reality show contestants and were once the future of the music industry but I think it will be us with the 'X Factor' :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle sitting pretty (joint) top of the league without hitting top gear as of yet and will be determined to put your disjointed crisis hit Northern neanderthals to the sword and boost our goal difference at the same time.

Come on, already looks like a bumper audience and no excuse for every seat at the Amex not being filled on Saturday, lets show the boys our support and appreciation for the fine start to the season and roar them on to another three points in our relentless quest for Premier League football.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Still a surprising number of seats remaining, come on lets get them filled and put the 456 tickets Blackburn have sold to date to shame.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Although very enjoyable previously, this 'feature' has gone up a notch this season...no idea why!

Good work [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
It was only a caravan if you won, if you lost it was always a Speedboat.

What's the betting Bullseye is "rebooted" and back on our screens sometime soon with someone like Bradley Walsh as the host and Bully being remastered into full dazzling CGI.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What's the betting Bullseye is "rebooted" and back on our screens sometime soon with someone like Bradley Walsh as the host and Bully being remastered into full dazzling CGI.

Does anyone else remember when Bullseye was brought back, somewhat disastrously, about ten years ago, hosted by that 'comedian' that no one has heard of before or since, Dave Spikey?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Am I the only one who doesn't know who this is?

I haven't a clue either

No, you are not.

Indeed same here, never heard of her

Nor me . . . then again, anyone from north of the Watford Gap . . .

I can normally guess at 20-30% of crodonilson's most famous supporter threads. Those of you who are quick on the uptake may just be able to spot something in common about these threads ???

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I can't say whether I have ever heard of her or not, because I don't even know what her frigging name is yet. It is possible that the name might mean something, while the face doesn't.... although maybe her face is not what matters.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Am I the only one who doesn't know who this is?
I haven't a clue either
No, you are not.
Nor me . . . then again, anyone from north of the Watford Gap . . .

I believe it is Diane Vickers, she was on X Factor or Pop Idol or one of those shows when she was 16. If I remember correctly, a burgeoning romance with another contestent was a major part of her story/the reason she stayed on so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here