Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Italian/Scottish male

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
Dear NSC

I'm letting out a studio apartment in my flat in London and I have had four offers but they all have a catch. Who should I choose?

1. A young couple from Guernsey and their Chihuahua. The male is French and has a poison tattoo on his hand. The girl seems OK.

2. A Romanian couple and their cat who seem nice but the male doesn't have a job and she asked for an iron and cutlery and everything which the others didn't.

3. A Finnish couple who are moving over and their nice looking small dog who is 8 years old. They had a funny advertisement for themselves and seem OK. Doesn't mind paying £50 extra for bills

4. A middle aged Italian/Scottish man who has a good job, lived in Scotland last three years. But he wants to be able to mind his friends two small dogs occasionally. Doesn't mind paying £50 extra for bills

All of them claim that they are respectable and don't drink or smoke but I'm sure a lot of people say that when viewing properties.

So wise old NSC who would you go for?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
eeny.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uh-oh...

#BuyToLetLandlordsAreTheDevilBinfestIncoming

(#3, btw)

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I would go with the Finnish couple. The Scandinavian's always seem like nice people apart from that Swedish bloke who killed all those people on that island a few years ago.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
Uh-oh...

#BuyToLetLandlordsAreTheDevilBinfestIncoming

(#3, btw)

It's my fathers flat which he bought for us to live in 20 odd years ago.

Seemed madness not to convert it into two flats with the difference in income you could get from it.

I'm leaning towards three myself as they seem nice and although they aren't coming over for two weeks they are willing to start paying for it straight away.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
None of the above, unless you advertised that the Tenants must own a pet.

No on the contrary no pet would be preferable, but because it has a large communal garden which is reflected in the price, I think that only people with pets will see that it has real value for money. Maybe I'm wrong it has only been on the market a couple of days.. But the sooner that we are getting rent for it the better so these are our choices at the moment.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Only if they support Brighton, and are willing to sing Sussex By The Sea before dinner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here