Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **Rainy London One-Day Cup, Group B: Sussex v Essex at Hove, 19-08-15 2pm KO** anyone care

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Do we now want the Cricket season to end now and put us out of our misery, Brilliant to see HATCHETT back, bodes well for next season

Sussex Team

MW Machan*, HZ Finch, PD Salt, GJ Bailey, Craig Cachopa, CF Jackson†, WAT Beer, Ashar Zaidi, ME Hobden, CJ Liddle, LJ Hatchett
Essex Team

ML Pettini, JD Ryder, T Westley, NLJ Browne, RS Bopara, RN ten Doeschate*, JS Foster†, ASS Nijjar, JA Porter, DD Masters, RJW Topley

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sussex certainly taking this game as a non event given the team. Obviously ensuring that as full a team as possible is available for the remaining championship games in an attempt to retain division one status.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Lost the toss and we are batting, lets hope some of these youngsters can force they way into the big championship games and give us some momentum

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
In honesty I think we've removed the only bones we actually had in the team. Not fair on fans to miss out on watching better players. And God I hope I'm wrong, but isn't it bad enough that we haven't won at least one game in this Comp' out of seven, do we really want to to finish it with not a single win.

Okay, I'll own up to sticking a tenner at 6/4 on Sussex yesterday. Because the pressure was off. Obviously Mr Robinson's stuck his tenner on Essex!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
In honesty I think we've removed the only bones we actually had in the team. Not fair on fans to miss out on watching better players. And God I hope I'm wrong, but isn't it bad enough that we haven't won at least one game in this Comp' out of seven, do we really want to to finish it with not a single win.

Okay, I'll own up to sticking a tenner at 6/4 on Sussex yesterday. Because the pressure was off. Obviously Mr Robinson's stuck his tenner on Essex!

Was impressed with Phil Salt for his first knock. Looked confident, middled everything until he got a top edge trying to force the pace. Bailey looks in good nick - hope that hasn't damned him

Surprised to see CJ out of the team as I thought they'd want to get him up to full fitness but good to see Hatchett back.

Robbo's wandering around the place with a dorkish-looking rucksack: he reminds me of one of the trainspotters you see at busy terminals

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just seen that Yorkshire have signed Willey - they're going to have a hell of a team for some years, aren't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here