Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine question, is Tomer Hemed any better than Chris O'Grady?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I realise it's only a few games into to the season, but from what I've seen so far I'm beginning to wonder. I'm not fishing with this thread but want to have a sensible and grown up discussion. Contributions please.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's a yes from me too but a middlish yes.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Yes, I don't think we've seen anywhere near what Tomer can do yet. Tomer is a out and out striker, the complaint from some, will always be that he doesn't do enough. But then he might only touch the ball twice and one of those might be a goal.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dunno. O'Grady did a glancing header that missed against Huddersfield. It said so on the radio. I think Hemed is a shade quicker.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
He is yet to really, really impress me to be honest. Not saying he isn't a good player because we're very very early in the season but so far Baldock has done more for me and looked like a brand new player!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He is yet to really, really impress me to be honest. Not saying he isn't a good player because we're very very early in the season but so far Baldock has done more for me and looked like a brand new player!

I'd go along with this .... not seen enough of him to make any judgement yet but have high expectations.

Will be interesting to see how it works when BZ is fit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here