Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall Away Tickets

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Just to point out that even though there has been no announcement in the 'News' on the official site, Walsall tickets have been on sale since yesterday !
Pity the poor ticket office with all the queries given the short timescale available.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not in the News section, but it is in the tickets section

25 AUG 2015
Tue 19:45 RESTRICTED Season Ticket Holders On Sale Tue 18th August at 10am (Login required)Priority Members On Sale Wed 19th August at 10am (Login required)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
It's not in the News section, but it is in the tickets section

25 AUG 2015
Tue 19:45 RESTRICTED Season Ticket Holders On Sale Tue 18th August at 10am (Login required)Priority Members On Sale Wed 19th August at 10am (Login required)

I'm sure it will be POTG no need to mess around with postage admin fees etc.
We won't take more than a few hundred to midweek Mickey Mouse cup

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Wouldn't normally wish to visit this poundshop paradise, but just found out the mother in law is on an unexpected visit. On my motorbike I reckon I can get there from Plumpton by kick off, but will need a few pints and a place to stay the night... any ideas for a reasonably civilised hotel there?

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Wouldn't normally wish to visit this poundshop paradise, but just found out the mother in law is on an unexpected visit. On my motorbike I reckon I can get there from Plumpton by kick off, but will need a few pints and a place to stay the night... any ideas for a reasonably civilised hotel there?

There's a hotel right next to the ground I think looks decent

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If it's out of place to suggest then sorry - but with what happened to the Walsall fans in Tunisia and the events of the other day, should we place some flowers behind each goal, I know it's nothing really but just an idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here