Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be honest, how many of you are getting nervous?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
It has been claimed that the data hacked from Ashley Madison .com ("Life is short. Have an affair") has been released to the world wide web.

How many of our illustrious posters are feeling a little nervous this morning? :lolol:

Last edited:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Would never cheat on Mrs Peteinblack, so I have absolutely nothing to feel nervous about

If you've done nothing wrong, you have no need to worry; if you have, serves you right!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
5-10 % of members are genuine female clients. I've set up a bot to collect their email addresses - thanks, hackers, for the free data. No need to pay the website to get contact details of women looking for NSA sex. :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It has been claimed that the data hacked from Ashley Madison .com ("Life is short. Have an affair") has been released to the world wide web.

How many of our illustrious posters are feeling a little nervous this morning? :lolol:

Yeah.... So nervous in fact, you couldn't sleep and posted this to see if anyone else has been caught out.....

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I like to put it about a bit. Face it. If I didn't I would not be a real man. I do have to check up on my wives and keep them in check.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here