Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solely March

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Now I am not advocating any sort of major criticisms of the lad, but do you feel he needs to maybe used a little more sparingly now that Murphy has arrived. I think we need to let him come on when teams are tiring a bit like the Lua Lua and Noone switch a couple of years back. Great potential but still has so much to learn within the squad.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I think that will happen, but Murphy has only just arrived & needs a couple of weeks to bed in

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Now I am not advocating any sort of major criticisms of the lad, but do you feel he needs to maybe used a little more sparingly now that Murphy has arrived. I think we need to let him come on when teams are tiring a bit like the Lua Lua and Noone switch a couple of years back. Great potential but still has so much to learn within the squad.

Time for a plaice on the bench now we have spent a few squid on Murphy.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Please don't mention other players in a Solely March thread.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Eel need to work on his right foot a bit to fulfil his potential ...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm worried about Soley's ability to put the final ball in the right Plaice.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I agree. I think Solly should Solely be used in situations where he can come on and make an impact on tired defences. Relying Solely on Solly certainly isn't the way forward. Solely for Solly's sake if nothing else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here