Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gyasi Zardes

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bugger. We only have GOSBTS. How can we compete?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If we are interested (big IF) he would be an excellent signing.
I'm sure the joke responses are very amusing (regrettably they flew over my head) but he is the very definition of FLAIR, the right age, and fills a gap we need filling. Cheaper by a country mile than Marshall if he had to choose between the Championship or the Jupiler league we lead in terms of language and money so not such a remote prospect. Whether he qualifies for a visa may be an issue.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Is this based off of one or two random accounts on twitter?

Keith Costigan: I am currently a host for [MENTION=23541]Fox[/MENTION]Soccer. I also commentate on several matches both in Europe and in South America. I also write for http://FOXsoccer.com

Not exactly random twitter account, would assume he does have some actual knowledge.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Reading is a good place to play. Brighton, meh, but Reading always has the chance to promote themselves in."

Insightful analysis from our US pals there. [emoji33]

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This guy claims to be (on his Twitter account) a host and commentator for Fox Soccer. Don't know whether it adds anything to the rumour.

If it's anything like Fox News I'm surprised they've even heard of the UK Soccerball Championship

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He is rapid and an absolute UNIT. Can play through the middle or off the flanks. Scored against Holland in the WC IIRC. Yes please.

hi__neighbor

Jul 15, 2015
I don't think there's much to it and the Genk rumors seem to have a bit more traction. But if Brighton were able to convince him, it would be a real coup. He's exceptional and would be a massive boost to our attacking options. Not sure what LA/MLS would be asking for, but I think they'd want to get top dollar for him. Might be too expensive for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here