Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vydra - Forest and other Championship Clubs

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
yes please. Just what we need

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He is EXACTLY the kind of player we need to compete with Baldock for the second striker role.

Zamora and Hemed competing for the target man role, Baldock and Vydra for the more mobile forward. O'grady moves on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't remember much about him but see others suggest he's of the Baldock mould. Seems a bit of one season wonder at present, although I remember him tearing AEA amongst others a new one in one of the few games at the Amex we've ever been completely outplayed (and I include both Arsenal games in the list of NOT outplayed!).

Having said that about 'one season wonder, I just checked Wiki and his record was 16 last season in 42 which is good. Did he start most games for them last season then? I remember him coming on as sub at the Amex...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He is EXACTLY the kind of player we need to compete with Baldock for the second striker role.

Zamora and Hemed competing for the target man role, Baldock and Vydra for the more mobile forward. O'grady moves on.

It's very complimentary to think that Baldock would even remotely compete with Vydra for that role; Vydra is a whole class above (and I rate Baldock.)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He would be incredible. Hurry up and sort it, PB.

PB? Barber isn't involved in incoming transfers apparently, it's the other two Pauls (Winstanley and Miller) and Hughton.

In the words of 'Arry though, he's a top, top player

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PB? Barber isn't involved in incoming transfers apparently, it's the other two Pauls (Winstanley and Miller) and Hughton.

In the words of 'Arry though, he's a top, top player

Yes, but is he TRIFFIC?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think I must be in the minority on this one . I don't actually think he is that good a player.

I know he has scored a lot of goals but every time i have seen a 90 minute match hes been playing, he has never really stood out but I cant really argue with his goal record

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I don't understand, they've only just signed him on a permanent basis, so why now loan him out already? is it because the Manager is different? (Can't remember when he actually signed for them)

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Ant: (long pause) Huddersfield...it's not you.
Dec: (long pause) Derby County....it might be you.
Ant: (long pause) Tiverton Town....it's definitely not you.
Dec: (long pause): Brighton........it's not you.
Ant etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Hahahahahahahhaa

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think I must be in the minority on this one . I don't actually think he is that good a player.

I know he has scored a lot of goals but every time i have seen a 90 minute match hes been playing, he has never really stood out but I cant really argue with his goal record
He destroyed us with Watford at the Amex when Poyet was in charge. I was so hacked off that it was the first occasion I wanted Poyet OUT :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It's very complimentary to think that Baldock would even remotely compete with Vydra for that role; Vydra is a whole class above (and I rate Baldock.)

Oh agreed.

But Baldock has started the season fairly well, and did ok with West Ham in this league before. I think it'd be harsh to judge him from Hyypia's spell.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here