BC, Canada
huddersfield-town.png
----
brighton-and-hove-albion.png

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP
Venue: Galpharm Stadium
Date: Tuesday, 18 August
Kick-off: 19:45 BST​

Huddersfield winger Sean Scannell is a doubt for the visit of Brighton on Tuesday because of a hamstring problem.

Scannell made his first appearance of the season against Blackburn on Saturday but suffered a slight recurrence of the injury. Striker James Vaughan (concussion) may feature.

Winger Jamie Murphy could be in the Brighton squad after joining from Sheffield United on Friday.

Striker Bobby Zamora is set to miss out because of a groin injury.

MATCH FACTS

• After going four games unbeaten at home to Brighton between 2008-2010 (W3 D1), Huddersfield are winless in the last three (D2 L1).
  • The last four league meetings between these two sides have finished level, with two of those matches ending goalless.
  • Both Huddersfield and Brighton have found the back of the net in each of the last seven games between them at the John Smith's Stadium.
  • Brighton are unbeaten in six against the Terriers, having won the two games prior to the four consecutive draws.
  • Huddersfield have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine home matches against the Seagulls.
  • Brighton, who are unbeaten in their last three games away to Huddersfield, have never gone four in a row without losing.

COYS!
:albion2:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Wheel wean

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It is currently raining in Huddersfield

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That is whimsical. The last two blokes I interviewed about a lorry making deliveries in suburban Chicago were Scannell and Vaughan. It's time to call Vegas and place a bet.

Was it a Scammell? Scannell's Scammell has a nice ring to it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Make no mistake about it, this is a tough fixture. I fear some people are getting carried away by our fantastic start and taking Huddersfield for granted. We'll be in for a tough test and if we can emerge with 3 points it will be a huge sign of intent. These are the sorts of fixtures thast seperate a good playoff contender from a consistent automatic promotion winning side.

I'd be delighted with a point personally.

******* come on boys!!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We're Louise.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bad start for Huddersfield. Banker 1-1 draw really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here