Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-170815-l229-2626865_478x359.jpg

Bruno
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 18th August 2015
by James Hilsum
But we know that if our performances remain as solid and consistent as in the last three games, then we can beat any team. "
Bruno
albion-vs-rovers.jpg
Bruno has revealed that confidence is high in the squad following three consecutive victories and is urging his team-mates to continue the winning momentum at Huddersfield tonight.
The Spaniard says that Albion’s players have now firmly adjusted to Chris Hughton’s style of play and believes that the club’s new summer signings have slotted in seamlessly.
He said, “It’s good to win our first two league games, but we are only thinking about one game at a time and nothing else. We know that this good form can change quickly, especially in the Championship.
“But we know that if our performances remain as solid and consistent as in the last three games, then we can beat any team.
“We have worked hard in pre-season with the manager and we have to keep working. The most important thing is to know his ideas, which we do now.
“We have new players as well and the quality of the squad is improving, which is really crucial in this league.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

hemed-l229-2588346.jpg
The full-back has been particularly pleased with Tomer Hemed’s progress after he scored the winning penalty at Fulham on Saturday and feels he offers more to the squad than just his goalscoring prowess.
“I’m so happy for him because the strikers need to score and Tomer is so good at taking penalties. The one against Fulham wasn’t easy as there was a lot of pressure on him, particularly playing away from home in the last minute.
“He is not just about scoring goals. He keeps the ball well and works really hard for the team. It’s important for him and I expect that he will have a really good season.”
The 34-year-old is now aiming to keep his place in the starting line following two full 90 minute displays in the league wins against Nottingham Forest and Fulham.
“I work hard every day and give 100 per cent to the team and the club.
“Afterwards the gaffer has to make the decisions, but I’m going to give everything possible to try and play in every single game.
“The most important thing is for me to play and help the team. It’s also important to help the team if you’re not playing as well, but at the moment I’m enjoying it as we’re winning games."
[h=3]ALBION V BLACKBURN ROVERS*
[/h]SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V HULL CITY*
[/h]SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM UNITED*
[/h]TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here