Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight - oh dear

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Poor Leon. Leon Knight all over Twitter threatening all sorts if he doesn't get back the £50k he has lost in an investment scam.

'Former Chelsea, Swansea and Brighton player Leon Knight, is among those who claims to have been *swindled.

Knight, 32, who is now the manager of Cheshire-based non-league side Barnton FC, claims to have lost up to £50,000 in the alleged con.

When contacted, he said he had been in touch with other victims.

He added: “It is unbelievable what has happened. All I want is my money back.” :(

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Surely , by the law of averages : one day there will be thread on here which describes Leon's selfless acts of charity , and his voluntary work at a kitten rescue sanctuary.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Leon Knight's a manager? Facking Hell.

I can't think of a role he is less well suited for. Begs the question who interviewed him and how drunk they were at the time.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Leon Knight's a manager? Facking Hell.

I can't think of a role he is less well suited for. Begs the question who interviewed him and how drunk they were at the time.
Bit like when Paul Gascoigne was made manager of I cant remember the club.

Last edited:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Priceless. I do feel sorry for the bloke no matter what people think of him. £50,000 is a lot of money to lose, especially for a retired footballer.

Agree. No-one should get ripped off like this, rich or poor, whether you like them or not.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leon - the gift that keeps on giving.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
4Vsb5iIv.jpeg

:lolol:
Good grief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here