Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs B'muff

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I like how Eddie approaches games

AFC Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe:

"Our aim is not to outplay Liverpool, or out pass Liverpool, or any nonsense like that. Our aim is to try and win the game.

Then how we do that, and how you go about best doing that, that is down to how you see the game, so it's not a competition on passes, it's a competition on winning the game.

The football really is irrelevant, it's about finding a way to be competitive."

I think a draw would be a good result for them tonight :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I like how Eddie approaches games

"AFC Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe:

"Our aim is not to outplay Liverpool, or out pass Liverpool, or any nonsense like that. Our aim is to try and win the game.

Then how we do that, and how you go about best doing that, that is down to how you see the game, so it's not a competition on passes, it's a competition on winning the game.

The football really is irrelevant, it's about finding a way to be competitive."

I think a draw would be a good result for them tonight :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm ... reminiscent of his approach when they play us - i.e. don't worry about how dirty you play or how many dodgy decisions you con the ref into - just get something out of the game!!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hmmmmm ... reminiscent of his approach when they play us - i.e. don't worry about how dirty you play or how many dodgy decisions you con the ref into - just get something out of the game!!

Thats all that counts though...the points you win may it be all 3 or only 1

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Watching our U21's instead online

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Exactly. Right dirty excuse for a team that lot. And it helps when they get a sympathetic local ref too. Hope Liverpool thrash them 10 nil.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can you post a link for this please or do you have to sign up to it ?
Have to sign up. I did it the other day for the first time . Deffo worth it

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
The Bournemouth envy on here is at times embarrassing. I for one hope they have a great season I the premier league and hopefully stay up as its always good to see an underdog achieve success. Hopefully instead of just being bitter we will see Brighton achieve something similar in the not too distant future.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hoping Bournemouth get a dose of their own medicine with Liverpool being awarded a couple of iffy penalties in front of the Kop, on their way to a 7-0 or bigger win.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The Bournemouth envy on here is at times embarrassing. I for one hope they have a great season I the premier league and hopefully stay up as its always good to see an underdog achieve success. Hopefully instead of just being bitter we will see Brighton achieve something similar in the not too distant future.

This with bells on
Too many green eyed :tosser: on here slating Bournemouth , just because every time this club looks like gaining success they sell the players that might achieve it, seem to have plenty of cash for a shiny new though now slightly rusty white Elephant

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

I'd be pleased for Bournemouth if they didn't resort to fouling and cheating every time we've played them since Howe has been in charge. Ask most fans of other Championship clubs and they'll say the same.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I'd be pleased for Bournemouth if they didn't resort to fouling and cheating every time we've played them since Howe has been in charge. Ask most fans of other Championship clubs and they'll say the same.

I would have been pleased if Howe had been in charge of the Albion over the last couple of years, playing attacking football, building a team to achieve Premiership status, which he also made great progress with at Burnley.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would have been pleased if Howe had been in charge of the Albion over the last couple of years, playing attacking football, building a team to achieve Premiership status, which he also made great progress with at Burnley.

He was useless at Burnley. I don't envy Bournemouth but I cannot stand Howe.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How many other Bournemouth players have played against Liverpool before? I can think of one.

And how many Liverpool players have faced Bournemouth?

Lawro says it was a good goal! Radio 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here