Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Huddersfield

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's a long time since I've been but the Slubbers Arms was always good if you like ale, and not too far from the ground.

Failing that the Blue Parrot.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm overnight in the premier inn and heading for the gas club

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Grove and the Hand Drawn Monkey.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We went in The Sportsman before the game last season. Decent little pub with good beer.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
That's a real shame. Gutted I'm not coming this year. Have something ridiculous in the R&R for me.

Disapointing that it was a Tuesday night again. At Least Leeds is a Saturday.

Rat and Ratchet i think will have to be the 6.5% Ratastrophic South Pacific pale Ale or the Rattus Rattus Wheat beer if either are on. Also a pity the Magic Rock tap doesn't open on a Tuesday as that would be a cracking pre match venue with it's 7.2% Cannonball IPA or the 8% Big Top - Red hopped Ale at a fiver a pint.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anywhere thats not full of cardigan wearing real ale drinkers yakkin on about how many miles they can get to the gallon in their Saab 900s , a
bloke cant go anywhere these days to enjoy a decent pint of lager and lime without getting dirty looks from the cable knit gang

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Anywhere thats not full of cardigan wearing real ale drinkers yakkin on about how many miles they can get to the gallon in their Saab 900s , a
bloke cant go anywhere these days to enjoy a decent pint of lager and lime without getting dirty looks from the cable knit gang

Damn i'll have to change my choice of Top tonight then :(

Raincoat weather up here at the moment anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here