Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2015/16 ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yo!

So we have some news, it's all been emailed to the current owners, so when you get your email please respond to me in this topic or via email back to let me know if you're IN or OUT.

Big structural change!

We are now going to FOUR leagues, yes, that's right, FOUR leagues. I feel this will give everyone a chance for a lot longer, as some were outta sight with weeks to play.

Whoever doesn't check in either here or via email will be offered out to someone else, you have loads of time because those offers will not be made until September 1st. Loads of time to reply in either capacity.

Draft day

September 7th and 7pm!

Also, don't forget your keepers! 2 each!

Please list your team name and username to the list below, and hopefully we'll have all 16 asap. I'll also add any via email!

Vipers Venom - The Viper - Checked in

Last edited:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Team name User Status

Henne I Shrunk The Kids - ??? - Checked in
LT's Facemask - ??? - Checked in
Oklahoma B52's - Seagull Time - Checked in

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Cowboy Skankers looking to see if I can win the Superb Owl this year

If we pick our keepers can we change them closer to the draft in case of injuries etc?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I'll be in again please. Shatner's Bassoons is the team. Is it compulsory to have two keepers, or can we choose to have fewer?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'll be in again please. Shatner's Bassoons is the team. Is it compulsory to have two keepers, or can we choose to have fewer?

I believe so, just have no player selected.

Henne I Shrunk The Kids - ?? - Checked in
LT's Facemask - ?? - Checked in
Oklahoma B52's - Seagull Time - Checked in
Geno 911 - pacman - Checked in
Cowboy Skankers - wakeytom - Checked in
HandEggRules - Guy Fawkes - Checked in
Jammy Dodgers - Eggman - Checked in
Atlanta Rabbitohs - Trigger - Checked in
Shatners Bassoons - Shatners bassoon - Checked in

Also you will be able to manage your keepers up until draft day

10/16 prompt responses, love it!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Apologies for the questions, but what is the situation should we not opt for the full quota of keepers? Presumably we get extra draft picks; if so, do these come in the early or later rounds? Also, will we be able to see what players other teams have chosen to keep prior to the draft?

Thanks.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Keeper question - How is the draft pick charged for your keeper. Is it the round they were taken in last year? What happens if they were picked up off waivers? Is there anyway of seeing this in advance?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I am extremly intrested in joining this if you have room, am a friend of wakeytom, big fan of nfl

I can vouch for this, grew up down here on the southcoast and always watched out for Brighton. I suggested he joined and hope we have room for him, I think he would give some of us a challenge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here