Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any transfer rumours?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're top of the league (it's not often we get to say that, we've got 1 day left, so do it while you can), but probably need to make a couple more signings to be sure of the title.

So who else are we signing?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The Tex on a permanent rumours have done the rounds in the last couple of days but nothing concrete. Not seen any new names linked in quite a while

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I had a rumour passed to me Saturday evening but as it seems unlikely and my source maybe questionable, being a friend of a friend, I've kept it quiet.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Rumours of Chris Eagles have a trial with Blackburn, so maybe that means Marshall will soon be out the door? According to some of them up there, on Saturday he played as if he didn't want to be there anymore.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I've just googled it and I reckon the guy that told me had the 'wrong' Albion. My rumour was Nathan Byrne, right winger from Swindon, seems that West Brom were looking at him earlier in the summer. He said over a mil, which is odd as it seems Burnley have just offered a similar figure for him. Reckon he'd got a little mixed up, so sorry guys, nothing to see here. :(

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I've just googled it and I reckon the guy that told me had the 'wrong' Albion. My rumour was Nathan Byrne, right winger from Swindon, seems that West Brom were looking at him earlier in the summer. He said over a mil, which is odd as it seems Burnley have just offered a similar figure for him. Reckon he'd got a little mixed up, so sorry guys, nothing to see here. :(

You never know it might be right? Cheaper option than Marshall and appears to be very good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rumours of Chris Eagles have a trial with Blackburn, so maybe that means Marshall will soon be out the door? According to some of them up there, on Saturday he played as if he didn't want to be there anymore.

They are also said to be one of the clubs interested in taking Carayol on loan, so we can hope.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't see why that would mean we're not interested. We need another winger, he's the right price, and may be getting a bid from someone else in our division all fits.

And to think you weren't even going to share.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here