Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale SICKENED me on SATURDAY

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
So we are 1-1 against LOCAL rivals, we get a penalty in INJURY time to WIN the match, Big HELMET dispatches it with APLOMB and Stockdale sits on his HAUNCHES like he has a MASSIVE attack of CONSTIPATION.

That SICKENED me, so what he once played for the COTTAGERS, who CARES ? He should have been running around going MENTAL sticking 2 fingers up at the Fulham FANS including the BLOKE from POINTLESS and DIDDY David Hamilton. Can you IMAGINE if in the 92nd minute he had let a SOFT one through his LEGS (always a POSSIBILTY with him) the Fulham FANS would have gone MENTAL and given him MASSIVE abuse. Any player who does that NON Celebrating THING should be SACKED on the spot now.

I HOPE Hughton DROPS him tomorrow and PLAYS the BIG Finn instead.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
So we are 1-1 against LOCAL rivals, we get a penalty in INJURY time to WIN the match, Big HELMET dispatches it with APLOMB and Stockdale sits on his HAUNCHES like he has a MASSIVE attack of CONSTIPATION.

That SICKENED me, so what he once played for the COTTAGERS, who CARES ? He should have been running around going MENTAL sticking 2 fingers up at the Fulham FANS including the BLOKE from POINTLESS and DIDDY David Hamilton. Can you IMAGINE if in the 92nd minute he had let a SOFT one through his LEGS (always a POSSIBILTY with him) the Fulham FANS would have gone MENTAL and given him MASSIVE abuse. Any player who does that NON Celebrating THING should be SACKED on the spot now.

great. a triumph for comedy

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
".....let a SOFT one through his LEGS" - I though that was what he was doing actually!!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
markasspam.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Were EWE actually SICK? :sick:

Camdavies94

Jun 19, 2015
I agree he should've shown expressed more delight, but you can understand his empathy especially from GK to GK. Hypothetically, if arsenal were to score a last minute penalty v's Chelsea I would expect a similar reaction from Cech. IMO it shows he's passionate about the game, and though I agree I was slightly disappointed when I saw his reaction there's no way we should consider dropping a player for such a minor offence if IF you consider it to be one.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
There is nothing that I loathe more on this board then seeing off topic threads, but after reading this i'd rather read the "Bathroom extractor fan" Thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here