Paper prints load of nonsense about our singing section

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
[TWEET]633173915280494592[/TWEET]

Saw this tweet from a Brentford site / podcast.

It's pretty much cobblers isn't it? I don't remember that quote being on here (it might have been though but they've done a lot of digging if so). And surely if you're going to move people IN to a singing section then you HAVE to move other STHs out or you end up with two per seat. However, the evidence of the Forest game was that the NSK have stayed under the police box, the back 5 rows are standing and most of the North are joining in with most of the songs.

My money's on the journo being Palace. They've had a bad weekend,

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Obviously some tw*t never took the chants to learn to spell!

No chants he/she'll make it as a journo, then...........

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Obviously some tw*t never took the chants to learn to spell!

No chants he/she'll make it as a journo, then...........

I think it's an intentional pun. Doesn't stop rest of it being load of bollocks though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What paper was it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well all those on twitter should let 'Beesotted' know that it's bullshit :)

I also noticed a LEEDS and (wait for it) FULHAM fan saying Brighton was a 'poxy' club and citing the Zamora video ('I'm back') as another reason. Fulham :lol:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Utter garbage. I think a few strongly worded emails of complaint should be fired.

I would but I cba.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What paper was it?

I've asked Beesotted that. No answer.

Well all those on twitter should let 'Beesotted' know that it's bullshit :)

I also noticed a LEEDS and (wait for it) FULHAM fan saying Brighton was a 'poxy' club and citing the Zamora video ('I'm back') as another reason. Fulham :lol:

I have. They may be a wee bit busy at the moment seeing as how they've just sold a bang average player for more than our operational debt.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A stategy to improve atmosphere without the 'aid' of a drum, goal music or call & response was always going to be too difficult for them up the road to comprehend.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
It was in the Metro. Saw it this morning and thought what a strange story to be in there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Not sure we can look down our noses at the likes of Fulham to be fair. They were dreadful last season, but they'd just had 13/14 years in the Premier League prior to that, not to mention Europe. They have a far richer history than ourselves.

I've always quite liked Fulham. Great ground, and a club and set of fans that's never seemed to be too far "up itself".

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Isn't that what Palace did to house the goons that are the 'Holmesdale pathetics'? Complete cringe. Just waiting for when they introduce the goon with a megaphone. They will be complete then..aa laughing stock

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure we can look down our noses at the likes of Fulham to be fair. They were dreadful last season, but they'd just had 13/14 years in the Premier League prior to that, not to mention Europe. They have a far richer history than ourselves.

I've always quite liked Fulham. Great ground, and a club and set of fans that's never seemed to be too far "up itself".

Not talking about on the pitch and I agree I quite like their club But they're hardly one to call others tin pot. They're only just better than reading in my eyes & certainly shouldn't be calling us 'poxy'... Was all for show anyway - they were fine when confronted :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here