Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Roll Call

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Well? First game of the season for me and can't wait to see some live footie again.

Definitely experienced some highs and lows in Huddersfield but let's make it four on the trot!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm IN.

(Thank you, beloved colleague, for the shift swap).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Smithies having medical at QPR

Butterfield(best player) is being tracked by Derby(head turned possibly) ?

Vaughan didn't play the other day

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
alas not me.. only been the once... the one after mr adams left us for leicester... and we all felt doomed. great win!! bloomin long way...respect to those who travel up from sussex on a tues eve. i shall be at the radio...and twitter

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'll be there as couldn't make Fulham on Saturday, also my 25th birthday. We also played there on one of my birthdays previously and lost 7-1, hopefully history doesn't repeat itself.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
alas not me.. only been the once... the one after mr adams left us for leicester... and we all felt doomed. great win!! bloomin long way...respect to those who travel up from sussex on a tues eve. i shall be at the radio...and twitter

Great day that, me and dad got interviewed by ITV Digital Sport waiting for the team coach to arrive asking on who we wanted as next manager, also got a photo with Danny Cullip and we won 2-1 I think, Zamora scored a cracker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here