Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Others teams that you have followed on a casual bases whilst supprting the Albion.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Palace. Respect to any fan who could take the easy route and choose Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs but who supports their local team and throws in his/her lot with the red and blue striped machine. EAAAAAGGLES!

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Wycombe Wanderers and Eintracht Frankfurt, the 2 places I lived for a while after moving away from Sussex..

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Used to go to watch Bradford City when I was at uni there. Even saw them a couple of times in London when I moved to the Smoke (and Brighton were away up north). Used to watch Bradford Northern too - plenty of opportunities for my sporting fix

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Leyton Orient and West Ham as I worked for both, more Orient really though.
Crowborough Athletic ( mine and Mums hometown) and Stourbridge FC my Dads hometown
both teams who I played for back in my thinner, faster, stronger days.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Leyton Orient and West Ham as I worked for both, more Orient really though.
Crowborough Athletic ( mine and Mums hometown) and Stourbridge FC my Dads hometown
both teams who I played for back in my thinner, faster, stronger days.
Oh and Armenia Bielefeld in Germany as I lived there when my Dad was in the Army.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Gretna in their glory days.
I always keep an eye out for all other local Sussex teams and teams where Albion have players loaned out to.
Also where ex Albion players are playing, so quite a few really.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Fulham because of a family connection, I also have a family connection with palace but I don't follow them...

And also Crawley as they are a second local(ish) league team.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Man U - brought up to support, don't now lol check scores

Sheffield Utd - know a former shareholder

Crawley - used to play as em on FM when they were in conference South, so keep an eye

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
FC Koeln - get to see a few of their games when in town. Oddly enough one against Leverkusen in which Sami H was still centreback for Leverkusen before embarking on his succesfull managerial career.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Staines Town of the Ryman Premier, currently managed by the legend that was Nicky Forster.

It's was my home town, and the club with whom l formed my footie supporting skills.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here