Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No BZ tonight

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought that elite sportsmen were supposed to stay away from their womenfolk prior to a big event. :nono:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That's a massive shame for anyone who bought a ticket on the assumption he would be playing. That said, your username is Merry Prankster - could this be a HOAX?!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Who'd_Have_Thunk_It-.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When do we think Bobby will play?

My money is on a sub appearance at Ipswich?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's a massive shame for anyone who bought a ticket on the assumption he would be playing. That said, your username is Merry Prankster - could this be a HOAX?!

It's free for season ticket holders, and I doubt many casual supporters would want to go to an U21 match.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
No shock, he'll be back properly after the International break. He's had no pre-season and is probably 4-5 weeks behind everyone else.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's free for season ticket holders, and I doubt many casual supporters would want to go to an U21 match.

No? [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] has mentioned previously he'd bought a ticket for the first Amex appearance for Bobby, I doubt he was alone in that. The question is, will people still want to go now that he's not playing?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No? [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] has mentioned previously he'd bought a ticket for the first Amex appearance for Bobby, I doubt he was alone in that. The question is, will people still want to go now that he's not playing?

Frutos doesn't have a season ticket due to his work commitments. I have also just posted that it is being streamed live on Player.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No shock, he'll be back properly after the International break. He's had no pre-season and is probably 4-5 weeks behind everyone else.

Yeah I agree, after all, it isn't as if we need him at the moment. After the international break we have two home games in a few days, Hull City and Rotherham United. I can see him being on the bench for one, or both,m of those.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shit, was going to go with the kids.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
For those hoping to see BZ back in the stripe tonight in the U21s - disappointment looms.

Out with a tight groin.

Is he still with Nicola Tappenden (I don't keep up with these things), if so, I bet he bloody well does have a tight groin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here