Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mid September holiday...

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Looking for NSC wisdom for a holiday in mid September! Me and the girlfriend, all we want really is a pool and a nice beach and very very hot weather! Was considering Cyprus that seemed to still average 30 degrees in September?Any NSC thoughts and idea's would be much appreciated!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looking for NSC wisdom for a holiday in mid September! Me and the girlfriend, all we want really is a pool and a nice beach and very very hot weather! Was considering Cyprus that seemed to still average 30 degrees in September?Any NSC thoughts and idea's would be much appreciated!

Came back from Cyprus on Friday, stayed in Paphos and it was very hot.
I didn't travel around as we stayed at an all inclusive hotel with really nice swimming pools and food, but the beach wasn't nice.
Not sure about other areas of Cyprus for nice beaches.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Double post

Jan 30, 2008
Came back from Cyprus on Friday, stayed in Paphos and it was very hot.
I didn't travel around as we stayed at an all inclusive hotel with really nice swimming pools and food, but the beach wasn't nice.
Not sure about other areas of Cyprus for nice beaches.
Just up the road from paphos you've got a nice beach at coral bay , did you use the local bus service 1,5 euro gets you anywhere from paphos out to coral bay , were you on the tomb of kings road???
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just up the road from paphos you've got a nice beach at coral bay , did you use the local bus service 1,5 euro gets you anywhere from paphos out to coral bay , were you on the tomb of kings road???
regards
DR

Stayed at the airport end of Paphos on the coast, there was a large water park and what looked like a small football stadium inland opposite the hotel.
I only left the hotel to watch the Forest match in a bar and for a short walk one evening.

Went to the same place 4 years back when my daughter got married in Coral Bay.

Jan 30, 2008
B&B is the way to go in Cyprus plenty of good places t eat out if you do a bit of research, were you at the king jason hotel?
??
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
B&B is the way to go in Cyprus plenty of good places t eat out if you do a bit of research, were you at the king jason hotel?
??
regards
DR

No, stayed at Louis Phaethon Beach Club, a few other big hotel blocks nearby and up the road was some kids funfair park called Lunar Park.

Jan 30, 2008
No, stayed at Louis Phaethon Beach Club, a few other big hotel blocks nearby and up the road was some kids funfair park called Lunar Park.
Ok , found August in Cyprus to be quite oppressive, October is a nice time to go still 80c, nights can be a bit cool, bit of a shock when you get back to to Gatwick though:eek:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
:ban:
South coast of Crete, Agia Galini???
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here