Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals in injury time

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
I am liking the new tactic of scoring in injury time (Southend & Fulham). It should start to encourage those 80 minutes + leavers to stay to the end.
[emoji1]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am liking the new tactic of scoring in injury time (Southend & Fulham). It should start to encourage those 80 minutes + leavers to stay to the end.
[emoji1]
I couldn't give a shit about them. Hopefully it will give our players belief that it's not over 'til it's over, and they will fight to the end.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
[emoji1]

Why would it? I'm more than happy for them to continue to leave early and miss goals and knowing the result,

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
[emoji1]

Yeah, although I'd like one or two already on the board to go with them though. It avoids squeaky bum time.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We certainly ain't used to last minute winners and this is great news as hooton is looking to actually win games rather than not :)

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
We certainly ain't used to last minute winners and this is great news as hooton is looking to actually win games rather than not :)
Tbf his substitutions were defensive yesterday as we were really on the back foot for much of the second half.

Luckily Kaz took a tumble :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I love a last minute penalty (providing we score it). We even had Spanish Dave trending on Twitter, when he scored at Blackburn.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I love a last minute penalty (providing we score it). We even had Spanish Dave trending on Twitter, when he scored at Blackburn.
It was a cold snowy night, and I left that game about 3 mins into injury time, convinced that we wouldn't equalise in another 90 mins, never mind the 30s we had left. I didn't find out that we'd snatched a point until I'd been on the road for about 40 mins!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was a cold snowy night, and I left that game about 3 mins into injury time, convinced that we wouldn't equalise in another 90 mins, never mind the 30s we had left. I didn't find out that we'd snatched a point until I'd been on the road for about 40 mins!

You wouldn't believe how well the locals took that equaliser :lolol: I've rarely had a less pleasant walk away from a football ground than that night.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I will swop you the problems with my legs and feet to be able to stay till the end, if I did stay I would miss the coach.
Some of us have a reason, can you decide who does and who dosen't ?

If you are disabled then your bloody coach driver should wait for as long as it takes until you get back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here