Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Easyjet Experts

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can anyone advise when next April flights go on sale, the website suggests early September - need to get to Malaga to watch Mini playing his one and only international match.

Have mailed them and awaiting a response but anyone in the know ?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Normally September sometime, I know it means continually spam but best thing to do is register for updates as you do get an email the day that the spring/summer schedules are released.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does it have to be Easyjet as Monarch, BA and Norwegian are bookable for April via 'skyscanner' website...

Thanks have checked the others but the Easyjet flights seem to be the best times for us and Monarch out of the question as Mini and his party are already booked with them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to them in my e mail re my refund the new schedules to June 26th are out in September as per this extract from my e mail,

The flight voucher is valid for 6 months, but you don't have to travel in this time and unfortunately it's not possible to issue you one now and have it valid for the time you've specified. We currently have flights for sale until Spring 2016, flights for travel between 21st March-26th June 2016 will be released in September 2015 and ones for travel between 27th June-11th September available in October 2015.

Hope this helps

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to them in my e mail re my refund the new schedules to June 26th are out in September as per this extract from my e mail,

The flight voucher is valid for 6 months, but you don't have to travel in this time and unfortunately it's not possible to issue you one now and have it valid for the time you've specified. We currently have flights for sale until Spring 2016, flights for travel between 21st March-26th June 2016 will be released in September 2015 and ones for travel between 27th June-11th September available in October 2015.

Hope this helps

It does, looks like first job of the day from September the 1st is to try and book the flights

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Seriously though , it's normally the first Friday in September - I'm waiting to book up some flights in April to Copenhagen

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get Bens Grandad to book it for you

Thanks but I will forgo this option and the subsequent mail to the CEO when it all goes pear-shaped

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seriously though , it's normally the first Friday in September - I'm waiting to book up some flights in April to Copenhagen

Excellent, thanks very much for that advice is it just an overnight thing or a certain time of day ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Excellent, thanks very much for that advice is it just an overnight thing or a certain time of day ?

Also, the Easyjet app pushes messages to your phone when flights go on sale. It's a useful reminder.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Usually from the morning if I remember 9 ish. I checked some flights I booked last year and they were booked at 9.10 by myself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Usually from the morning if I remember 9 ish. I checked some flights I booked last year and they were booked at 9.10 by myself

Great stuff, many thanks

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can anyone advise when next April flights go on sale, the website suggests early September - need to get to Malaga to watch Mini playing his one and only international match.

Have mailed them and awaiting a response but anyone in the know ?

No idea what exact dates you're going [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION], but if I did a sample search on Skyscanner for outward Fri 15th april - return Sat 16th April and it came back with some prices that Easyjet would be hard pushed to beat e.g. £63 return from Gatwick with Norwegian - who are a cracking little airline by the way, sort of an Easyjet with a Nordic twist and nice new planes. Plus you can access NSC at 36,000 feet. You could do a lot worse IMHO :thumbsup:

Link for those dates is HERE:

http://www.skyscanner.net/transport...undaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No idea what exact dates you're going [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION], but if I did a sample search on Skyscanner for outward Fri 15th april - return Sat 16th April and it came back with some prices that Easyjet would be hard pushed to beat e.g. £63 return from Gatwick with Norwegian - who are a cracking little airline by the way, sort of an Easyjet with a Nordic twist and nice new planes. Plus you can access NSC at 36,000 feet. You could do a lot worse IMHO :thumbsup:

Link for those dates is HERE:

http://www.skyscanner.net/transport...undaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false

Just travelled with them to & from Barca, know someone who's moved from BA to them and they are pushing for a bigger market share through aggressive pricing. Vueling are another option we've found cheaper than Easyjet.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here