stockdale
bruno greer Hünemeier bong
murphy kayal ince lua lua
baldock hemed

bench
manepaa plus 6

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Might play Dunk if Hughton thinks he's ready, if not I agree with your team Mark.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Murphy, Dunk, Rosenior, Ince - they're the only players who could replace anyone in the XI, so unless any of them are brought in it'll be as you were

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Three games in 7 days is a lot. I'd rest Greer, Bruno, LuaLua, Stephens & Hemed. I'd bring in Dunk, Rosenior, Murphy, Ince and COG.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Three games in 7 days is a lot. I'd rest Greer, Bruno, LuaLua, Stephens & Hemed. I'd bring in Dunk, Rosenior, Murphy, Ince and COG.

Are you taking the piss? Can understand a couple of those but O'Grady in for Hemed? Hemed only played for about 20 minutes on Tuesday, starting O'Grady would be a disaster against a team low on confidence defensively like Huddersfield.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Resting players after only 3 games? What are players these days, a bunch of Pansies? Today's players would not have lasted back in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Good old fashioned heavy leather footballs and sticky pitches with guts thrown in, would sort out these bunch of pre-madonnas.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

Baldock and Hemed should be left to continue to work on an encouraging partnership. If CH wants to play Dunk with Uwe to get them gelled together, assuming Dunk staying, then I would not argue that change. Rosenior for Bruno as there is nothing between them as defenders could happen. BUT O'Grady your having a laugh. Why take out guys who are scoring and replace them with a bloke who has scored one league goal since he arrived at the club and that I think was a penalty. I would start with March but give Murphy 45 minutes after half time depending how things are going.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
this would be my team and if you want to change it i dont mind
my team

stockdale
bruno greer Hünemeier bong
murphy kayal ince lua lua
baldock hemed

bench
manepaa plus 6

Agree ince for stephens all the time for me, solly still learning but could be an impact later for murphy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As it is away I would change Bruno for Rosenior, Greer for Dunk, and consider either Ince or Calderon as a defensive alternative for Stephens and after 60 mins Murphy for March.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Are you taking the piss? Can understand a couple of those but O'Grady in for Hemed? Hemed only played for about 20 minutes on Tuesday, starting O'Grady would be a disaster against a team low on confidence defensively like Huddersfield.

BUT O'Grady your having a laugh. Why take out guys who are scoring and replace them with a bloke who has scored one league goal since he arrived at the club and that I think was a penalty.

Perhaps not COG then but if Baldock or Hemed get any injuries or suspensions, we've only got him as a replacement as Colunga seems to have vanished & Zamora/Hambo/Harper won't be fit available to start until September at the earliest.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
As long as there are no little niggles, why change a winning side? Although I would hand Murphy his debut ahead of March.

Baldock Hemed

Lua Lua Stephens Kayal Murphy

Bong BFG Greer Bruno

Stockdale

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stockdale

Bruno
Uwe
Dunk
Bong

Rosenior
Stephens
Kayal
Lua Lua

Hemed
Baldock

Subs:
Maenpaa
Calderon
Greer
Ince
March
Murphy
O'Gravy

Resting players after only 3 games? What are players these days, a bunch of Pansies? Today's players would not have lasted back in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Good old fashioned heavy leather footballs and sticky pitches with guts thrown in, would sort out these bunch of pre-madonnas.

Pre-madonnas - is that the singer or the one with the big boobies ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here