Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murphy

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd give him his debut on Tuesday rather than keep a winning team. I'd bring him in for March who had a good first half yesterday but then constantly under hit the ball or got it caught in his feet in the second.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I agree, I think Solly did a few good things yesterday but a lot was poor in terms of shooting, tackling, corners and general decision making. I assume Murphy is fit and raring to go. I also thought that Stephens had a bit of a stinker yesterday too.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I wonder if he'll come in for Kaz. He was holding his knee after the challenge that gave us the penalty. I agree, though, I think Solly's place is the one under threat. He can outpace most defenders, but then doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with the ball next, which usually results in him screwing the ball wide.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd give him his debut on Tuesday rather than keep a winning team. I'd bring him in for March who had a good first half yesterday but then constantly under hit the ball or got it caught in his feet in the second.

I'd give Lua Lua, Stephens & March a rest to try and get them fresh for Saturday. I'd also bring back Dunk and would probably rest Bruno too.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'd be reluctant to change much after 3 wins

Murphy for March possibly, other than that nothing unless we have niggles anywhere

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I believe Stephens had been ill during the week.

I think Murphy will start ahead of Solly - Solly can come on later when the defence are tiring. I still think Solly has a lot to offer though and has huge potential

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Murphy to come on as sub on Tuesday is my guess.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I agree, I think Solly did a few good things yesterday but a lot was poor in terms of shooting, tackling, corners and general decision making. I assume Murphy is fit and raring to go. I also thought that Stephens had a bit of a stinker yesterday too.

Yep, and he didn't have the best of games against Forest either.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Stephens had a stinker!! I must have been at a difference game. Exactly what things did he do wrong?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Murphy has been playing in the First Division which as we know is far different to the Championship. He will take time to get up to the pace of the game. His fee is also no more than we would expect for LuaLua or March. I believe him to be a good squad player starting some games but not others, at least initially. I believe he will be introduced off the bench.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Think you'll find that the two remaining schoolboys in the side, Solly March and JFC will soon be Feneloned out to pastures new, one level down, to be replaced by grown men.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think you'll find that the two remaining schoolboys in the side, Solly March and JFC will soon be Feneloned out to pastures new, one level down, to be replaced by grown men.

Quite harsh considering JFC set up the winner yesterday but we do have better options that those two now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here