Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad all Over!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
To be fair to the scum they played fairly decently. Should have no trouble staying up.

Never congratulate the scum on ANYTHING they do.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Arsenal should have been completely out of sight after half an hour, Palace were getting HUMILIATED. Extremely fortunate to go in level, they'd been totally outclassed.

Alls well that ends well though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
How unfortunate.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was supporting Palace today ...... I really dislike Arsenal, the only club I have negative feelings for.

Impossible for me to do that-regardless of who they are playing. Like you I really dislike Arsenal but when they play Palace I have a dislike amnesty.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Arsenal should have been completely out of sight after half an hour, Palace were getting HUMILIATED. Extremely fortunate to go in level, they'd been totally outclassed.

Alls well that ends well though.

Same story at Norwich but they got lucky.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Never congratulate the scum on ANYTHING they do.
This!
I was supporting Palace today ...... I really dislike Arsenal, the only club I have negative feelings for.
Man, what is wrong with you lol!
Zaha is their weakest link, looks like flopping at United has killed his confidence.
They'll stay up comfortably regardless, maybe even top 10.
Absolutely. Flaps about like a girl and has tantrums when things don't go his way. Not a very good footballer in any case, Bolasie is miles better.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Had 2-2 at 14/1 gutted:facepalm:

Unlucky Rev , If the Wickham effort went in rather than hitting the bar you might have been quids in . No complaints about the score the arse deserved it and do look like a quality side . One last request , if I bump this thread during the season can it stay on the big board rather than being moved to the other stuff ta :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here