Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] JFC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suspect there were a few who were less than impressed when he was introduced into the game yesterday, but it was a great slide rule pass for Kaz to run on to, gaining us the decisive penalty.

It's not always sideways non-threatening passes...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Maybe the confidence and improvement in the team will help Rohan, Jake and Solly left their games?
Has to be a good thing that he and Rohan aren't forced to start every game regardless of form because we have nothing else.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I suspect there were a few who were less than impressed when he was introduced into the game yesterday, but it was a great slide rule pass for Kaz to run on to, gaining us the decisive penalty.

Credit where credit's due. Well done JFC. Now, if you can do that again and again, rather than the 99.999% 5-yard passes backwards or sideways please, then maybe you'll deserve a place in the starting line-up...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hallelujah! A professional footballer makes a pass to a team mate

Will wonders never cease

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The flair appears to have been coached out of him, as he has gone backwards (inadvertant pun there) on that front. Remember the Saints game? Maybe he can return to being more adventurous now,

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

I'll hold my hands up to say I didn't think it was the right move. I was wrong- well done JFC. That's why I run and Under 14s team and not a professional one!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
That's why Hughton's the manager and I'm not, would have been the last sub I'd have made.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
99/100 are though.

its called Mc Nab crabs syndrome
maybe he has been given a different job to do
England u21 for a long time so he cannot be that bad
he wears blue and white so that will do for me

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
One decent pass does not a player make. But if this a glimpse of a JFC renaissance at club level then long may it continue. Also, I got the distinct impression he had bulked up a bit over the summer - or was I just too pissed and my mind was playing tricks on me?

One decent pass does not a player make. But if this a glimpse of a JFC renaissance at club level then long may it continue. Also, I got the distinct impression he had bulked up a bit over the summer - or was I just too pissed and my mind was playing tricks on me?

Agree. According to The Times, he was the worst player on the pitch & the only footballer to be rated as 4/10.
Without wearing ones Albion blinkers, if we want to challenge for the playoffs or higher JFC should be nowhere near the first 11. Harsh, but fair.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Agree. According to The Times, he was the worst player on the pitch & the only footballer to be rated as 4/10.
Without wearing ones Albion blinkers, if we want to challenge for the playoffs or higher JFC should be nowhere near the first 11. Harsh, but fair.

He was on the pitch for 4 minutes, and if that was not an assist I don't know what is.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Wasn't there yesterday but from what I've seen this season ALL the midfielders will now tend to look for a more direct, forward pass as their first option. It's as much a change in style as something that can be used to criticise JFC. Add to the change of philosophy that he's a young player with a developing game, possibly has more confidence with the way the team's started and is a player who can now be used when appropriate rather than as a mainstay of a struggling side.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its vital we keep our young home grown players like JFC Ince and March involved in our first team squad.

They will only continue to improve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here