Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Public Relations - Blackpool Style

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just seen this on the Albion Roar Twitter feed....classy.

CMhlzoVU8AA3pq9.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I do not blame them one but for the protests etc - absolutely disgusting owners. #oystonout

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just saw that too. Unreal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Someone has been spraying "Oyston Out" graffiti near where I live, which would be understandable if I lived near Blackpool, but in rural Powys the message may be a bit lost.

Whoever it is he/she is quite prolific in their daubings, so far I've spotted it in orange paint on the road in Glangrwyney, on a roundabout sign in Abergavenny and on signs on the Risca to Brymawr road......I wonder if it's the Blackpool fan I've seen wondering around Abergavenny? :lolol:

Last edited:

Someone has been spraying "Oyston Out" graffiti near where I live, which would be understandable if I lived near Blackpool, but in rural Powys the message may be a bit lost.

Whoever it is he/she is quite prolific in their daubings, so far I've spotted it in orange paint on the road in Glangrwyney, on a roundabout sign in Abergavenny and on signs on the Risca to Brymawr road......I wonder if it's the Blackpool fan I've seen wondering around Abergavenny? :lolol:

No different from the splendid carving of the words BELLOTTI OUT in the sand on Blackpool beach that the junior Bracknells perpetrated back in 1996.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here