Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catering at Fulham

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Just about the only negative from the fantastic day out yesterday was the shocking catering - ran out of lager , Tetleys and Guiness five mins into the half time interval. Also had 3 people serving with queues stretching half the length of the stand concourse . And we moan about the Amex catering .

theboybilly

I got there at 2 'clock and the queue was only 3 deep. It took 10 minutes to get a pint so didn't bother with half-time refreshment. I'm amazed football fans put up with this dross to be honest. You could't stand by the shelf near the rear fence without being at the most 2' from a smelly wheelie bin.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Describing the hot dog as gourmet was extremely generous

The regular hot dogs were frightening looking but there was a little place that did proper cumberland sausage or spicy sausage meat. Both were lush. In fact I only really ate sausage yesterday.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There were barely any queues as the bars at the far end. Wasn't impressed with the Brewery Tap though -"fresh draft beer"; i. e Carlsberg 20150815_143647.jpgThis was the queue 20 mins before kick off.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I didn't bother with catering at the ground. Just went to the rather lovely Crabtree afterwards. Would be nice to have a pub like that near the Amex. Several real ales, including my local Sambrook's, and a couple of Camden ones for those who like their craft beers, and a garden barbecue.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Far too much head on the only available piss tasting lager that is Carlsburg. Had to drink it as that's all there was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here