Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Out of favour at Leicester I see.

Be interesting to see how that develops.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I was thinking about him last night whilst watching Match of the Day. I thought he proved his credibility as a premier league striker last season so I'm surprised that Ranieri is not interested in him.

I would be very surprised if he were to drop down to the Championship if not purely on the basis that he must be on a significant wage at Leicester and would be tough for a Championship side to match let alone his transfer fee. Given his aerial ability, WBA might have been an option for him but give their signing of Rondon I doubt they would be after another?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will be at Bournemouth by next Saturday

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Out of favour at Leicester I see.
Yeah, I posted about it a week ago.

A loan would be fantastic, we know he'd not be going through the motions.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Off topic I know, but what is the situation with Bridcutt and Buckley? And no I do not want them back with us - just interested whether they are now totally stuck at Sunderland with no one wanting them

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ooo you are a little grumpy this morning aren't you!
No babe, I'm good :)

My point is, I'm not guessing that he's out of favour based on whether he just got picked, I'm ITK ;)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Off topic I know, but what is the situation with Bridcutt and Buckley? And no I do not want them back with us - just interested whether they are now totally stuck at Sunderland with no one wanting them

Liam was on the bench yesterday. Buckley, nowhere to be seen. Completely unwanted.
So neither can get in the worst Sunderland side in the last 10 years.
Days seem to be numbered. What a ****ing shame.
:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here