Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How is Everyone Feeling This Morning?

el punal

Me? . . . Tired, hungover and very happy. Many thanks should go to the Railway, the Rocket and the Boat House for taking all my hard earned dosh. Oh, and of course, thanks to our wonderful team for the win and our magnificent fans for making it such a memorable day out. Right, time now to sort my headache out! :cheers:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Me? . . . Tired, hungover and very happy. Many thanks should go to the Railway, the Rocket and the Boat House for taking all my hard earned dosh. Oh, and of course, thanks to our wonderful team for the win and our magnificent fans for making it such a memorable day out. Right, time now to sort my headache out! :cheers:

Off on holiday this morning........perfect send off [emoji3]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Lying in a hotel bed at ESN Golf Course, with a hangover, in fact I think I'm close to needing the bathroom to be sick, and at 45 that's not proper.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Head buzzing, too much drink and 94th minute excitement.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hungover but can't stop smiling. Immense day out!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I feel bloody awful. But I've a huge sense of happiness thanks to a sweet 3 points. Looking forward to the League football show on 5 in 30mins.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tired but did not arrive back at Gatwick till 23:50

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm feeling rough. Currently sweating it out and trying blow up balloons for my daughters 1st birthday party. Gonna have a house full of people and I'd rather just be horizontal on the sofa.

Best crack on I suppose. Got banners and all sorts to put up yet!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Had 3 cups of strong coffee and gallons of water - am concentrating on keeping very still.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here