Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Graham a target.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Danny Graham

I see the Sun are reporting we are looking at bringing him in on loan, so more than likely rubbish. Would be a great signing in my opinion. What do people think if this is true?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I see the Sun are reporting we are looking at bringing him in on loan, so more than likely rubbish. Would be a great signing in my opinion. What do people think if this is true?

That's where I get stuck on the desire to offer opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would have helpd us lst season but we have moved on and I do not see him as an improvement on what we have. Would sooner we chased Tex at Liverpool either on loan again or possibly buy to play off Hemed or BZ. We would then have Hemed or BZ and Baldock orTex good options. I still have a gut feeling that CH will go fo EB as a winger with Murphy on the other side.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not the striker we need now. We definitely need someone to compete with Sam B...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Would have helpd us lst season but we have moved on and I do not see him as an improvement on what we have. Would sooner we chased Tex at Liverpool either on loan again or possibly buy to play off Hemed or BZ. We would then have Hemed or BZ and Baldock orTex good options. I still have a gut feeling that CH will go fo EB as a winger with Murphy on the other side.

Texeira and/or Elliott Bennett?, sorry but no. Texeira wasn't nearly consistent enough last season, and Bennett is yesterday's man.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Texeira and/or Elliott Bennett?, sorry but no. Texeira wasn't nearly consistent enough last season, and Bennett is yesterday's man.

Tex would be a brilliant signing and consistency would probably be helped by playing in a stronger team. Bennet would also be an ideal pacey winger playing with either KLL or Murphy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

EB is only 26 and as an out and out winger I think he would be ideal, quick able to deliver a ball and tackle when needed and being only 26 is far from yesterdays man. Last years loan was not the best to judge him on. Much the same can be said of Tex playing with Hemd or BZ I think he would be a revelation picking up on their knockdowns.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
EB is only 26 and as an out and out winger I think he would be ideal, quick able to deliver a ball and tackle when needed and being only 26 is far from yesterdays man. Last years loan was not the best to judge him on. Much the same can be said of Tex playing with Hemd or BZ I think he would be a revelation picking up on their knockdowns.

Well it's all about opinions I guess BG, but Texeira is just too lightweight for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here