Apr 19, 2014
Shows:

1. Our goal, they'll kick themselves, looked a little soft

2. Their goal, a cracker, let's be honest

3. Pen decision looks pretty sound

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
How so?
Bong should have seen it out for a goal kick.
It was outside the box, but pretty tough for the ref to see. Assistant could have noticed.

To your question, we walked through their 'defence' for our first goal, didn't we?

2. Pretty much agree.

3. Agree it was a difficult call. 60:40 for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To your question, we walked through their 'defence' for our first goal, didn't we?
I wasn't really looking at it with a critical eye. Perhaps the defender should have been closer to Baldock, but I thought it was a pretty good ball from Bruno. Maybe it was soft, I don't know, just wondered what your take was.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Fulham boss said he has no issue with pen, he just has an issue with the tackle.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Agree that Bong should have seen it out. Bong also ushered Uwe to move out instead of him doing it which i thought was wrong

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I just wait for the highlights to be on Sky's website rather than watch the Football League Show. It shows much more of the game and you don't have to listen to the awful punditry/commentary.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't go today but my mate text me and said Stockdale should've saved the goal. I was pissed off and all ready to add it to Stokdales' catalogue of errors last season, but having seen that I think my mate (who's overly critical at times) needs to go to specsavers. The. Again he was one of those (like certain chumps on here) who wanted to get rid of LuaLua - one of the most unpredictable game changers in England... :whistle:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There seems to be a bit of unity amongst the players when Hemed scores the pen. Watch Bruno drop to his knees :)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just watched the clip and the foul continues into the box so the referee was completely correct to award the penalty.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just watched the clip and the foul continues into the box so the referee was completely correct to award the penalty.

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm, that's totally wrong it's where the original contact is, not where the player ends up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here