Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer news. Do these guys ever get it right?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would cost a fortune and probably way out of our price range I'm afraid...would be amazing if he did though as he has huge potential.
£5 million+ I would guess?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Would cost a fortune and probably way out of our price range I'm afraid...would be amazing if he did though as he has huge potential.
£5 million+ I would guess?

5million plus Dunk. Deal done

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I herd this at today's game no idea if the guy who told me knows anything he may have just read Twitter

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Vastly over rated on NSC , he influenced very few games last season , he was inconsistent , easily pushed of the ball , can't header or tackle , drifted out of games , to light weight. , I think we need to move on

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
This thread kinda sums up some of the current optimism about the club.
End of last season no-one thought it likely he'd even come back for a loan, now we're rumoured to buy him and it feels like it could happen.

Would love to have Tex back.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It would be great to see Tex back. With the right encouragement he will develop into a cracking player. He has tons of talent and the potential to be really special if more consistent. It seems to me that some people would prefer us to play like Stoke or old time Wimbledon. There's no way either that he would cost 5 million!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It would be great to see Tex back. With the right encouragement he will develop into a cracking player. He has tons of talent and the potential to be really special if more consistent. It seems to me that some people would prefer us to play like Stoke or old time Wimbledon. There's no way either that he would cost 5 million!
How much then?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes from me

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No pace, no strength, 1 footed, cant tackle or shoot, weak..

No thanks

Vastly over rated on NSC , he influenced very few games last season , he was inconsistent , easily pushed of the ball , can't header or tackle , drifted out of games , to light weight. , I think we need to move on

Sorry but you're both utterly, utterly wrong.
Like all young players, especially attacking ones, he makes mistakes/tries a bit too hard/drifts in and out of games. But he's only going to get better and stronger.
Has the potential to far outshine people like Tom Ince and will definitely be a top-half Premier League player one day. Though not for Liverpool.

We'd likely pocket about £10million profit on his sale once he begins to reach his potential and, with the other substantial improvements to the squad, we'd almost certainly go up within the next couple of years.

Oh and btw: even with all of those faults, he managed to be our second-highest scorer last season.

No chance of this though. Way out of our league. Though I wouldn't rule out a second season-long loan by any stretch.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sorry but you're both utterly, utterly wrong.
Like all young players, especially attacking ones, he makes mistakes/tries a bit too hard/drifts in and out of games. But he's only going to get better and stronger.
Has the potential to far outshine people like Tom Ince and will definitely be a top-half Premier League player one day. Though not for Liverpool.

We'd likely pocket about £10million profit on his sale once he begins to reach his potential and, with the other substantial improvements to the squad, we'd almost certainly go up within the next couple of years.

Oh and btw: even with all of those faults, he managed to be our second-highest scorer last season.

No chance of this though. Way out of our league. Though I wouldn't rule out a second season-long loan by any stretch.
Cheers TSB. I couldn't be arsed to reply to drivel like that. Some people have no idea.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm not sure.

Some great performances but some fairly big weaknesses.

Although 6 goals in 32 in a fairly s**t Brighton team last season is a decent return for a young, Midfield loanee.

Plus his name and credentials are all flairtastic.

£3m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here