NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Top of the leagues today . . . . :mad:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'll donate £5 to REMF if a SINGLE one of them are still top come May.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'll donate £5 to REMF if a SINGLE one of them are still top come May.

f373556a290f3eff7df15ea94c5a9904.jpg

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Even better, if like me, you happen to be an Albion fan living half way between Coventry and Leicester. Nuneaton Town are also top of National North !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many games had to be played before the BBC would actually publish a league table, back in the day? Four? Five?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
All teams that wear blue. That's how it should be.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How many games had to be played before the BBC would actually publish a league table, back in the day? Four? Five?

And how long into the season before they put in the promotion/relegation lines. Certainly weren't there from the start of the season back in the day.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And how long into the season before they put in the promotion/relegation lines. Certainly weren't there from the start of the season back in the day.

Nope. Quite funny that the media are already discussing in earnest terms (not Ernest terms) what the two games played so far mean for the season as a whole :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nope. Quite funny that the media are already discussing in earnest terms (not Ernest terms) what the two games played so far mean for the season as a whole :lol:

When you say funny, I presume you mean tedious, Edna?

The Premier League seems to becoming more about the managers and associated staff, rather than the actual footballers and the football. I'm losing the will to live with it all a bit, to be honest.

Having said that, what focus there is on the players is very odd. I happened to have SSN on last night and they spent AGES going on about transfers, potential transfers, possible replacements if the potential transfers go through, odds on the possible replacements becoming actual replacements if the potential transfers go through, etc, etc. All in front of a big screen using FIFA-type ratings and analysed by some numpty and Ray Parlour.

The radio isn't much better. TalkSpout was on in the car the other day and Durham said something like "Manchester United against Aston Villa; there really is something special about this fixture". Aside from the fact it was on a Friday night (an angle that he and his sidekick spent about 10 minutes debating), I was racking my brains to think what that 'something' might be.

I'm still none the wiser. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here