Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion: In our own hands

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Who would have predicted Bournemouth would go on to win the league last season? I see no reason why we can't if we invest shrewdly in the transfer windows and keep grinding away results. Anything can and does happen in this league. UTA :albion2:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And with a massive 4.35% of the league season completed, it's almost like we're in the home straight already.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hull will go top tomorrow if they win at Wolves.

#justsayin'

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Another way to look at it is that we are now only 44 points away from avoiding relegation. Result!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
A very good start but just remember we almost were relegated,just watch how the teams promoted last season suffer,be very careful what you wish for,far better to enjoy a top half of the Championship with no relegation worries

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Who would have predicted Bournemouth would go on to win the league last season? I see no reason why we can't if we invest shrewdly in the transfer windows and keep grinding away results. Anything can and does happen in this league. UTA :albion2:

Getting promotion is one thing then the real problems start,watch last seasons results,stay in your comfort zone and enjoy it

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Just to be pedantic, the title is "in their own hands" of every team except Fulham.

Fulham need Brighton to drop 3 points and win all their remaining games to be Champions.

Every other team is sure to win it with 44 victories.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know you are posting that in jest, but I remember posting something similar (in jest) when we went top in our league one promotion season when we initially went top early in that season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here