Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
fulham.png
---------
brighton-and-hove-albion.png

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP
Venue: Craven Cottage Date: Saturday 14 August
Kick-off: 15:00 BST

Fulham have Ryan Tunnicliffe available again after the midfielder completed a two-match FA ban for making inappropriate comments on Twitter.
But Luke Garbutt, Jack Grimmer and Scott Parker (all ankle), George Williams (cruciate ligament) and Fernando Amorebieta (knee) are out.
New Brighton signing Uwe Hunemeier could step straight into the squad.
Bobby Zamora is not expected to face his former club and Scottish youngster Jack Harper (ankle) also misses out.

MATCH FACTS

Fulham have either scored exactly two goals (four times) or none at all (four times) in each of their last eight meetings with Brighton in all competitions.
After failing to score in six consecutive matches (all comps) against Fulham, Brighton have since found the net in each of the last three clashes (six goals scored).
Matt Smith now has four goals in his last six games for Fulham.

Fulham's last six league games at Craven Cottage saw them concede 18 goals (averaging three a game).
Brighton have won just twice on the road in 2015 in the Championship (D4 L5).

COYS!!
:albion2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Referee: NEIL SWARBRICK
Assistants: Michael Salisbury and Andrew Fox
Fourth Official Lee Collins

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Referee: NEIL SWARBRICK
Assistants: Michael Salisbury and Andrew Fox
Fourth Official Lee Collins

Hope he doesn't start going sending the wrong people off left, right and centre.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
fulham.png
---------
brighton-and-hove-albion.png

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP
Venue: Craven Cottage Date: Saturday 14 August
Kick-off: 15:00 BST

Fulham have Ryan Tunnicliffe available again after the midfielder completed a two-match FA ban for making inappropriate comments on Twitter.
But Luke Garbutt, Jack Grimmer and Scott Parker (all ankle), George Williams (cruciate ligament) and Fernando Amorebieta (knee) are out.
New Brighton signing Uwe Hunemeier could step straight into the squad.
Bobby Zamora is not expected to face his former club and Scottish youngster Jack Harper (ankle) also misses out.

MATCH FACTS

Fulham have either scored exactly two goals (four times) or none at all (four times) in each of their last eight meetings with Brighton in all competitions.
After failing to score in six consecutive matches (all comps) against Fulham, Brighton have since found the net in each of the last three clashes (six goals scored).
Matt Smith now has four goals in his last six games for Fulham.

Fulham's last six league games at Craven Cottage saw them concede 18 goals (averaging three a game).
Brighton have won just twice on the road in 2015 in the Championship (D4 L5).

COYS!!
:albion2:

That first sentence, Tunicliffe available again after serving a two match FA ban for making inappropriate comments on Twitter. What a sad indictment of the modern world, such hysterical reactions. What would people have made 20/30 years ago if they'd had it explained to them how things would become. Just laughed at us and our stupid future ways I should think

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Ahhhh... Craven Cottage the scene of my last away game. That was in 1995 a 0-0 in the FA Cup. Yep, 20 years in the wilderness, quite literally because that's when travelling to far flung places overtook my passions. Now you could say a cold evening in Hull or a misty afternoon in Sunderland are also far flung and I would agree. In my mid teens I followed The Albion to 30 odd place in England I would never have seen otherwise. And for that reason I equally blame and credit The Albion for my wonderlust and look forward to the day when I've made my money out of Asia and can live the life of a semi-expat and re-join the fold on the terraces (? you know what i mean) and get to a dozen or so matches each year. About 6 more years should do it - alcohol permitting! C'mon lads let's get this season off to a flier with another 3pts.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have a grand day out everyone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here